The Tennis Staff is excited for FALL Session 2017 to begin, as well as see you and your players at the club! The fall is right around the corner, and hope we hope to get your player signed up for programs as soon as possible!!!
Step 1. APPLY by clicking link below
Step 2. Player Application Review Process by KCM Head of Junior Development
Step 3. Once Selected and placed in a Program we will email you Pricing & Days/Times you are accepted for!
**Please remember players who are committed to 3-Days/Wk of Training have priority over 2-Days/Wk
**Please make sure to put any questions or requests in the Notes section of your Application!
WEEK 1 Academy Preview! Programs start the week of SEPTEMBER 11!
Groundstrokes Week 1
Player Expectations (Guidelines, Attendance, Sportsmanship)
- Groundstrokes – footwork review (neutral stance, closed stance, semi-open and open stances.
- FH-Grips, Preparation, Hand Placement, Hitting arm position, Flip, Flexion, Extension, Wrap
- BH- Grips, Bent, Straight, Bent-Straight, Flip, Flexion, Wrap
- CSSS- Footwork Component Without Ball, then hand Fed
- Mental toughness in between point management (Positive Physical Response)
- Done during Baseline games. How to maintain composure after winning and losing points!
- Serve Component – Footwork, Stances & Motions, Ball Toss
Shoulder to Waist 6 Ball Drill, Nadal Drill CSSS (Heavy & Attacking)
Mini-Maxi, Service Games with themes of the week incorporated.
THANKS EVERYONE! SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS!